Wednesday 25 September 2013

Comic

I have altered my idea again and i will now be drawing characters (with the clothing being based on the 15th century and futuristic fashion) in a comic rather than shots. I feel this may be easier as i can still get photo references for certain frames but instead of there being full images there will only be certain aspects of a person or people. The background in each frames can be drawn and edited into each specific frame and altered to fit the perspective of the picture. 

I have taken some simple images of people in poses i will most likely use in my comic:


And a T-Pose for character creation:

EDIT: Instead of permanently drawing images fit for a comic (having been cropped and fitted to specific frames and such) i will draw up key images of a set size and decide whether to make them into a comic later or to put them together digitally (using a program such as iMovie) for the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment